Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crash repair

Options
  • 13-04-2008 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend a good one on the east side of the city.

I had someone reverse out of parking space into the side of my car this evening. I said I'd get a quote first just incase she wanted to sort it out without the insurance companies getting involved.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Ouch! I had the exact the same thing happen to me a couple months ago...
    Alec Lowry in Ballybane Ind. Estate does good body work and paint, he's usually competitive on price with any other quotes you'd get - we use him in work a bit as we have a large fleet of cars. Pm me for his mobile no. if you want it, I don't like posting people's numbers on a public forum

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Have found Westwide panel beating to be excellent. They're in the Ballybane industrial est, across from C&C.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭encyclopedia

i used g&p crash repairs twice car got broken into and neighbour reversed into car i found them good they gave me a quote when i got out there and both times they only had the car for one day. shop around though heres a site with a list of them www.iol.ie/~reddingt/galway%20directory/g/garage.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

I know you said east of the city, but I use N&N in Moycullen, and the results are fantastic.

Otherwise Frank Byrnes in Clarinbridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭gd1987

Timmy Mcguire, hes out the monivea rd about 2 miles past carnmore cross, part of a big warehouse on the left. sound lad and very good at what he does.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭tristanc

I'd say keep the dent, it'll give ya some bohemian street cred ;)

Or are you implying, once you get the quote, you'll be offering her some alternative payment methods?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Otherwise Frank Byrnes in Clarinbridge.

I'll second that.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

tristanc wrote: »
    I'd say keep the dent, it'll give ya some bohemian street cred ;)

Or are you implying, once you get the quote, you'll be offering her some alternative payment methods?

I'm shocked and offended you'd even consider me doing such a thing

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

Zzippy wrote: »
    Ouch! I had the exact the same thing happen to me a couple months ago...
    Alec Lowry in Ballybane Ind. Estate does good body work and paint, he's usually competitive on price with any other quotes you'd get - we use him in work a bit as we have a large fleet of cars. Pm me for his mobile no. if you want it, I don't like posting people's numbers on a public forum

I went to see Alec he's a nice bloke, he's doing me a quote for just the door if she's paying herself or to sort out all the dents etc if it's going through insurance.

Advertisement