Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why did my rmessage about Tibet get deleted, Administrator?

Options
  • 13-04-2008 11:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

why why why

Comments

Whats a rmessage?Some kind of China propaganda?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tang_chinese

Whats a rmessage?Some kind of China propaganda?

Hi,

I'm a Chinese here, and I'm very proud that i attended the protest today at O'Connel Street which showed Chinese patriotism and was about supporting Beijing Olympic Games and against Biased Media.

We want the Irish people to listen to our voice because many leading Media such as BBC and CNN, who had reported disrupted news about Tibet and what had happened in Tibet last month.
    (For proof, www.anti-cnn.com is a good one)

So i don't want to irritate you guys, but have you ever heard that we Chinese people said about separate Dublin from Ireland? Have we said about free Cork from Ireland? Have we give opinion of Northen Ireland? As far as i am concerned, the answer is NO!

Why? Because it is none of our business. So why does your Green Party care so much about Tibet and what happend in Tibet??? The Tibet problem is our own business, just like Taiwan, because they belong to China!

So you may ask me why do they belong to China, aren't they countries themselves? But before you ask this question, ask yourself why does Dublin belong to Ireland? What a silly question! So how will you explain that stupid question?? Yes, it is a stupid question because we all know that Dublin belongs to Ireland, so there is no FREE DUBLIN happening here!This is Irish history right?

If u agree with that. Let's go on talking about the belonging of Tibet. But it's not that i say Tibet is part of China does Tibet become a part of China, it's Chinese history as well. It's not that minority people say that they want to FREE TIBET do the majority want to FREE TIBET. Just like will you want to FREE DUBLIN when 100 people living in Dublin say that they want to FREE DUBLIN? Sorry that i'm asking another silly question. But that's the attitude your Green Party takes.

Your Green Party wants us to open dialogue with DALAI LAMA, but they even don't know anything about DALAI LAMA who is considered a separists in MOST Chinese people's views.

I urge you to read some Chinese history and really get understood about Tibet before you still want to help them to separate Tibet from China. There are 56 ethnics in China, Tibetans are one of them. But THERE IS A BLACK SHEEP IN EVERY HERD/FLOCK, right? They had set fire on publish buildings, robbed stores, beat people... Need Evidence? Search youtube yourself and watch www.anti-cnn.com in case you may be fooled about some biased videos. How do we treat those people, Iish friends? Think about it yourself what if this happened to your own country!

There is an English saying " He who does not have peace, God gives him war", am I right? In my own opinion, those separists should be executed in no time!! But we treated them by laws which personally i don't like...

It's too late to write now, so let me sum up my opinions:

1. Tibet problem is our Chinese own business.(Just like Northern Ireland problem is your own business)

2. Tibet was, is and will always be a part of China.(Just like Dubin was, is and will always be a part of Ireland) DO U AGREE, GUYS? ^-^

3. Please don't mix Tibet problem with our holding Olympic Games, no politics involved in Olypic Games, OK?

4. Please don't be fooled by some so-called media like BBC AND CNN who do not report the truth and what happened to Tibet, OK? Please listen to the most of the Chinese voices, OK?

5. Go to Tibet, Beijing and also other cities in China. Go and have a look, OK? SEEING IS BELIEVING! THINK BEFORE YOU LEAP, OK?

6. You are very welcome to take part in the Olympics Games in Beijjing, it's a world event.

7. If there is anything that hurts Irish people's feelings, i apologize...

I know that you may getting some idea or not after reading my passage, it's because i have to translate my thoughts from Chinese to English, and it's hard to do that, isn't it? So if you could read and think in Chinese, you are welcome to discuss this in Chinese with me :)

It's late at night, wish u all good night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Because there are discussion threads open already. This isn't a medium for propaganda for ether side.

LOCKED.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement