Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to sell my account?

Options
  • 13-04-2008 11:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey guys, im looking to sell my wow account, pretty decent to be honest. 3 70s, all very well geared. Problem is i dont know where to go to sell it.

Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

You don't. Its against the terms and conditions. Simple as.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Rikki

Apparantly its actually not. You cannot sell the account, but you can sell your time played. Ill see if i can dig out where i read this and post it for you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Rikki wrote: »
    Apparantly its actually not. You cannot sell the account, but you can sell your time played. Ill see if i can dig out where i read this and post it for you.
    That doesnt really make much sense. How can you sell your time played without selling your account? :confused:

Edit, in before lock :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Details here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

In before lock.

You cannot sell the account, nice try for trying to advertise it here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Rikki

advertise what? i havn't even attempted to do such a thing. I asked a simple question, but it seems that i amn't sure legally on the issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

ibtl brrrrrap

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Rikki wrote: »
    Apparantly its actually not. You cannot sell the account, but you can sell your time played.

lolwut.

ibtl

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Damnit people, does no one read the charters anymore? (hi5 macros!)
    Lockage in 3... 2.... 1....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement