Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Tactical Supplies

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Wavey

Hi Matt,

Do you have the TOKYO MARUI M92F CHROME (No.14315) in stock at the moment?

smashing looking pistol.

Wavey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 A.T.S

Wavey wrote: »
    Hi Matt,

Do you have the TOKYO MARUI M92F CHROME (No.14315) in stock at the moment?

smashing looking pistol.

Wavey.

Hi these are currently on back order i will notify you when these are in stock sorry about this :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

A.T.S wrote: »
    Thats right according to asg web site http://www.actionsportgames.com/catalogue/ search up ak series and cross ref with our site product no.15361 its classic army brand...
    me thinks its typo and its ASG brand

but to answer your question yes i have it in stock and battery is included

thank you for your inquiry :)

I'm presuming that for that price it's not the steel-frame version though? Though the weight is listed as the same as the steel... (3400g) :confused:

I'm presuming that for that price it's not the steel-frame version though? Though the weight is listed as the same as the steel... (3400g) :confused:

no it is steel frame mate ;) very good value for money :eek:

also got the beta spetsnaz also steel framed and thats only 140

A.T.S wrote: »
    no it is steel frame mate ;) very good value for money :eek:

also got the beta spetsnaz also steel framed and thats only 140

Jaysus I hope ye keep a few in stock I'll be startin work in a month's time ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Ian-AE86

Jaysus I hope ye keep a few in stock I'll be startin work in a month's time ;)

took the wordingtons ride outa my mouth!! :)

Im in the market for a M134 .62x51 mm NATO GE “Minigun” 6-barreled machine gun as seen and used in the hollywood blockbuster Predator and Terminator 2 if you have one in stock? :pac: bom bom

Ian-AE86 wrote: »
    took the wordingtons ride outa my mouth!! :)

Im in the market for a M134 7.62x51 mm NATO GE “Minigun” 6-barreled machine gun as seen and used in the hollywood blockbuster Predator and Terminator 2 if you have one in stock? :pac: bom bom

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=22396

:D:D:D Got €5000?

Yes it can be got no problem

heres a youtube video of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsfY_4vWN5A

and the model we have is creation CRT-AEG-M134V

the price is €2700 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭davidd24

Imagine that thing in a skirmish:eek:
    You also have a Full range of vests and clothing in your shop now Matt???
    Have my eye on that G38c you have plus do you have spare mags?

you mean G36c ? yes i have them in stock and the hi-cap 470 mags in stock and full range of clothing for you
    plastic and alloy(combination lock) gun and rifle cases in stock

• Advertisement

Get some pictures up man if you can....

HOLY SMOKES!!! :eek:

Now thats the ****! that yoke is totally highly....:pac: bom bom

imagine unleashing hot fury with that yoke at some poor unfortunate....they would be reduced to liquid in no time!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Mickk

Checked out the shop on saturday, great selection and good prices. Fair play lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Mickk wrote: »
    Checked out the shop on saturday, great selection and good prices. Fair play lads.

+1 was there today and bought a rifle case. Nice shop and selection of gear. Well worth a visit.

Must get over and check it oud myself! I only live in swords so i have no excuses.....i dont know why i havnt been cos all ive heard so far is good selection and good prices! :pac: bom bom

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭heyjay14

Ill have to get out to ur shop some time over the next week or so,sounds really good especially the prices......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8 moccasin10

Hey matt,Yeah just like to wish you and your boys every success with the new venture,we have been in for a few bits and bobs,location is great,customer service is excellent,will definitely be back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 ISnipeFreely

Hi All,

Found ATS using boards.ie, and have to give them a great big thumbs up, Alan talked me through the purchase of a Steyr, springer sniper, and for anyone who wants to find out if they want to be a sniper, this is the best way to go, €80 for a rifle and scope, and the scope fits nicely into most household bins, leaving you a very good begginer rifle :)

I ran Alan on friday, to check the price of the scope, and because i'm from galway, he offered to post it too me, i sent the money, he shipped it saturday morning, and i got it today at lunch time.

For a beginner, or someone who wants advise on what to buy, i would definitely recommend a trip to they're store.

All the best
    Mr. Freely

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

, and the scope fits nicely into most household bins, leaving you a very good begginer scope :)

Eh what :confused: ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 ISnipeFreely

Eh what :confused: ?

Rifle, leaving you a very nice rifle:o.

my point (badly made) is that the scope isn't really worth much, but the rifle is very good.

sorry for the mixup:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

I see , makes sense now:)

new range of glasses and goggles now in shop shatter proof ,anti fog and changable lenses very light and comfortable prices from 35 to 55 :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭R123R

have yhou got the bell m10 in ?

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭mower

is m14 socom springer in stock,thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭A.I.M

yes in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Hey guys one of your team left his tac vest on our site on Sunday, I think it was the guy who got shot and fell in the river:p:p.
    Anyway I have it in our lost and found.... the boot of my car;)

Regards,
    Bren

Message relayed...
    Think the whole team is putting in a appearence Sunday

Davey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Hey guys I have a Cybergun MP5A4 and a TM Tracer 14mm, Could you get me an adaptor to make it fit?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Lads
    any mp7's in stock & cost

David

• Advertisement

about the tracer unit
    if you go on to www.actionsportgames.com

find the part you need give me the reference number
    and i can order it for you ..

Hey dave

Yes Galaxy Mp7 now instock