Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Recommended Driving Instructor in D14

Options
  • 13-04-2008 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I have a provisional license and have been driving around in my own car for 2 months (Micra).
    I generally just drive to the shops or around Dublin. I can drive no problem but I know I could be better. I always drive on my own.

I had 10 lessons starting off originally with the <SNIP> Although some of the instructors weren't too bad, I would never go back there as the place was run atrociously. Lessons cancelled because they had over booked, no petrol in the car, bookings going missing, them not knowing if I'd paid or not, etc.

I'm looking for a good instructor or school in the Dundrum/D.14 area who can critique my driving and help me improve on the smaller things and also parking properly. Weekends and evenings only.
    I do also want to prepare for my test, I'm pretty clueless about it!

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Pythia - please read the Learning to Drive charter before posting.

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Alright, anyway, I'm sure people know who I'm talking about so just any recs other than them!

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 camshaft

i would recommend <SNIP> great school great instructors

EDIT: Blatant advertising attempt on a first post. I'll be keeping an eye on you camshaft.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

camshaft wrote: »

what an odd first post:rolleyes:, Castle school of motoring is a great one, pm me and i'll send you his name and number, i passed my test first time. I thought he was very concise and clear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 camshaft

EDIT: Blatant advertising attempt on a first post. I'll be keeping an eye on you camshaft.

sorry if i broke the rules just happened across the post. where do i read rules. not advertising just found them great. again apoligies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

sorry if i broke the rules just happened across the post. where do i read rules. not advertising just found them great. again apoligies

When you click on the learning to drive forum there are "stickies" at the top of the page containing the charter and rules.

Advertisement