Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I almost forgot...

• 13-04-2008 1:02pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

Super, super swans,
    Super, Super swans,
    Super, super swans
    Super Swansea city!

Well done to The swans on securing promotion to the Championship yesterday.

I don't really support English football but when people press me and keep saying "feck Milan what english club do you support" i always say swansea because i used to spend summers on the south west coast of wales and developed a soft spot for them, went to a fair few games in the old vetch and in the liberty, saw great players like trundle, martinez and nugent, really happy for them =D.

Have to get my "Britton 7" jersey for next season now :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Seaneh wrote: »
    "feck Milan what english club do you support" i always say swansea

Lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I'm telling ya, people look at ya as if ya have 12 heads when you say you don't like the premiership.

I burst my hole laughing everytime I hear "Why do ya support a foeign team?" and I have to point out that man yoo/pool/whoever are actually english, making them just as much of a "foreign" team.
    haha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Seaneh wrote: »
    I'm telling ya, people look at ya as if ya have 12 heads when you say you don't like the premiership.

I burst my hole laughing everytime I hear "Why do ya support a foeign team?" and I have to point out that man yoo/pool/whoever are actually english, making them just as much of a "foreign" team.
    haha.

I was laughing at the fact that Swansea are Welsh...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I kinda know that...

It's one of the reason I say Swansea when people ask me what "english" team i support.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

MrJoeSoap wrote: »

Lol got there just before me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

MrJoeSoap wrote: »

and that makes Seaneh worse than the rest of us because he supports a team in a foreign league that are foreign to the league.:D

Advertisement