Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mick Aston from Time Team. Theater TBC May 1st

Options
  • 13-04-2008 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Folks

May 1st brings Time Team's Mick Aston to UCD to give a lecture on the Channel 4 show itself. Feel free to come along. Keep an eye out for the posters confirming which Theater in the Arts block. I expect to see lots of people's dads there. Dads love TT

Grimes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

i love time team :o many a sunday afternoon spent in front of channel 4 watching it. looks like i'll be joining people's dads so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭stolenwine

ha ha my friend who lives in Bath was pissed because they arrived and started digging in the public square outside her house, and they found nothing. She's an archaeologist.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Theater 0
    1st May
    7:30pm

followed by some free food and hooch in the forum bar. Better than the library !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭PennyLane

Grimes wrote: »
    followed by some free food and hooch in the forum bar.

And thus was incited the plague of locusts that descended upon the wine reception, and lo, there was much scabbing of food and drink, and much debauchery, and very, very little interest in archaeology on the part of the locusts.

Sounds fun!

Just a reminder this is tomorry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Tell me why I should go.

Do you ask that of every event in UCD

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Grimes wrote: »
    Do you ask that of every event in UCD
    No, and I don't go to every event.
    It is however, exam time, so my time is at a premium.

Advertisement