Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LanParty.ie Online Leagues

• 13-04-2008 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭

Howdy folks,

Just letting you know that these leagues have been (finally) setup. Atm there's a COD4 S&D (PC & Xbox 360) tournament setup. We've had a good response so far for the Xbox 360 league so thought I'd post here to see if any of the PC guys would be interested in signing their team up.

Any questions, let me know or check out the site
    Cheers,
    Kinetic^

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

DAMN !!! I go away from those forums cause nothing happened on them for months and then you start using them again :rolleyes: :p .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Just wanted to mention that there is a pug group facility on it so if you are not a member of a team you can still participate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

There's also this thread on the forums.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Wow I am really suprised that there is no chatter about this here, come on people!! We need more teams to sign up !!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement