Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prop Builder required

Options
  • 13-04-2008 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭

Hi, firstly I apologise that this thread is only vaguely related to anything Theatre based but I'm looking for anybody with a bit of a carpentry flair to help build a prop on a short film I'm doing Art Direction for.

The prop in question is an electric chair from a dystopian version of the present. So that's kinda cool I think. Unfortunately there's no pay as this is a self funded, microbudgeted short but it could be an interesting opportunity for anybody with an interest in this area.

If you are at all interested please PM me asap because this thing needs to be moved on by Tuesday at the latest.

Thanks,

Paudie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ellenmelon

Pfft, I count Film as a performing art..so don't apologise!

Good luck with the film..:)

Advertisement