Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prop Builder required

Options
  • 13-04-2008 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭

I figure this thread might be the closet to what I'm looking for but if I gravely mistaken could the mods please point me in the right direction (if there is one)

I'm looking for somebody with a flair/interest in carpentry to help me build a prop electric chair for a short film I'm working on. This is an unpaid gig but somebody might be interested in getting into this area of things and might provide a good starting point. It's an urgent job also so I need a reply over the next two days at the latest.

If anybody's interested please PM me.

Thanks,

Paudie

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

Try posting here as well, you wont find a more artistic bunch of lads:cool:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=530

kadman

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

I moved it here, arts and crafts might be an idea but this seems like the best location!

Karen

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

ya might have better luck if you change the pitch from 'unpaid' to carton of booze and walk on part in whatever yer short movie is, you may generate a bit more interest, plus its just common courtesy to offer some kind of renumeration for labours provided, I've always found that beer is a fairly universal currency for saturday afternoon nixers :D:D:D

Advertisement