Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Theme Tune

• 13-04-2008 5:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,608 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know wheer it's possible to get a copy of the updated theme tune without some BBC promo talking all over it? Have tried Limewire, but that and all the old versions of it were all I could find.

Second point. Has it changed from last season? It used to have the 'sound of the drums' beat in the background, but it seems to be have been modified somehow? Or am I going mad?

Thanks,
    Poo out.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

No, its definately different. The soundtracks are available on iTunes, be able to get title track there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭nothing

You can also buy the soundtracks to both season 2 and season 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,608 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Thanks for that guys - could have sworn I trued Itunes. Oh well, have it now! And it's nice to know it IS different.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

nothing wrote: »
    You can also buy the soundtracks to both season 2 and season 3.
    Yes, I linked them :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭nothing

Yes, I linked them :)

Lol, sorry!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Stimpyone

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but does anybody know where I can download Tourchwood sound clips.

Specifically the little jingle that plays when changing between scenes. I'd like it for my incoming text sound on my phone.

Anybody know what I'm talking about?, It's a snippet from the main theme.:confused:

Cheers.

Advertisement