Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solid coloured bottles

• 13-04-2008 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

What a dumb idea, now I can't tell how much coke i've got left without picking up the bottle - boo to whoever is responsible !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 aoifekavanagh

i would agree it is a stupid idea and i don't know who is responsible

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

i would agree it is a stupid idea and i don't know who is responsible

obviously marketeers of some type who thought it was a great idea......which it possibly was (a great idea) but the finished product looks cheap and poor quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

This happens every time they have the deal where the label reveals whether you've won a free bottle or not. When the bottles are transparent, loads of people could see which were the winning bottles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

O yea that explains it lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Not true. I remember about 8 years ago, they had that with sprite, and it was possible, if you looked through all the bottles, you could see which ones were winners.
    When I figured this out, I went to every shop I could getting every winning bottle they had.

• Advertisement
Advertisement