Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car valeting service

Options
  • 13-04-2008 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭

i'm getting my car to be sold and looking for a good/cheap car valeting, can someone recommend one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭irelandsown

Got mine done in SoftCloth out at the Castletroy Shopping Centre last week. €40 for the basic clean and its very good value. Doesn't shampoo the seats for that but there are more expensive options available, €60 and €95 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I think the EMO filling station on Clare Street have a cheap enough valeting service. I think they charge around €30, have no experience of their work though.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Mac 3

I've heard good things about a car valeting place around the corner from the Locke Bar on Bridge street. Dunno about prices though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

thanks lads, will update the thread once I have it valeted

alright, I tried at Ace Valting in town, but they kinda expensive, they quoted me e160, I didn't want to spend more than e100

so I rand soft cloth in castletroy and got the car cleanded and polished/waxed for e90. it is calles '3hrs program' but it took them sth like 1,5h. gtreat job, the car look spotless, i don't know if I want it sold now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,314 ✭✭✭✭phog

fl4pj4ck wrote: »
    alright, I tried at Ace Valting in town, but they kinda expensive, they quoted me e160, I didn't want to spend more than e100

so I rand soft cloth in castletroy and got the car cleanded and polished/waxed for e90. it is calles '3hrs program' but it took them sth like 1,5h. gtreat job, the car look spotless, i don't know if I want it sold now :)

Is that interior and exterior or exterior only?

phog wrote: »
    Is that interior and exterior or exterior only?

interior and exterior, excluding car seats wash

Advertisement