Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polish Painters

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Trick of the Tail

I contacted them through their website, they turned up to survey the jpb exactly when they said they would.

Then they gave me a very reasonable price and showed me some testimonial letters from previous happy customers.

They're starting the job tomorrow!

A.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 delma

Could I get the number please for these painters, cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 delma

Thanks for that, not looking for fine art painters maybe after winning lottery. Just the number for polish painters to lash a bit of paint on walls. I didn't realise that it was such a well kept secret.

Looks like the guys are so busy they forgot to pay for their domain.
    Or is it a sign of rece:eek:ession? :D

I think i've made a photo of their van parked on side - but cannot trace it.
    Sorry

• Advertisement

okie, got two:

0879355012 & 0879400353

hope they're working

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭teetotaller

beazee wrote: »

why are u taking laugh of Polish artists and famous people ?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I dont think he is mate.. Poster asked for a number for polish painters, beazee replied with a long list of exactly that - polish painters - as a joke. :)

Sorry mate if you get offended - but that's what we all were asked for :)

Thanks, Sully

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Any recent experiences with the these lads, (I know there are posts 1yr 11mths ago under the waterford painters thread)

There seems to be two groups of them one with the black vans and the others.

• Advertisement

http://polishpainters.eu/ -> they seem to be the very first

http://www.polishservice.ie/painting.html -> can't say is this the same company or a co-op

Provided they are still on the market it must be a decent job at affordable price, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

had them down to quote a job asked for insurance ,they went back to the van and rodded it out of there in a right hurry...

Now if you hire these handymen without insurance and they fall on your premises your in to pay a lot more than you bargined for to save a few schillings...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Hoffmans wrote: »
    Now if you hire these handymen without insurance and they fall on your premises your in to pay a lot more than you bargined for to save a few schillings...

Why do you call them handymen rather than proper painters. So far no-one has come on here saying they were unhappy with the work of this particular company.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Get Gary Wallace to do the painting for you. he's a legend haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭forfuxsake

The Polish painters, in the black vans, painted the exterior of the house next door to me and although it looked lovely 2 weeks ago, it has now started to peel off and looks unsightly.

I'm not racist or biased, I am Irish and married to a Polish girl. In this case they did not do a good job. I also have a house in Poland and had a lot of work done last year and the Polish builders did not do a good job.

However, I am sure sometimes Irish builder/painters do not always do a good job.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Culinary killer

seanybiker wrote: »
    Get Gary Wallace to do the painting for you. he's a legend haha.
    Thanks Seany :) Waterford painters are just as cheap nowadays lads and have a proven track record also we are quiet sexy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

Thanks Seany :) Waterford painters are just as cheap nowadays lads and have a proven track record also we are quiet sexy :)

Yeah, the Culinary Killer is a top notch painter - dont know about the sexy bit tho':D

As for his culinary skills.........................

jimbojazz wrote: »

Yeah, the Culinary Killer is a top notch painter - dont know about the sexy bit tho':D

As for his culinary skills.........................
    Culinary skills were proved for the nation to see kid ha ha, an even better painter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

A celebrity in our midst!

I saw your one Rose that won it in the Cleaboy last week. She wasn't cooking that night!

I think you missed a trick not going with that option Gary.

nkay1985 wrote: »

A celebrity in our midst!

I saw your one Rose that won it in the Cleaboy last week. She wasn't cooking that night!

I think you missed a trick not going with that option Gary.
    Which option ? Didn't really understand that post :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Which option ? Didn't really understand that post :)

Feeding everyone with a takeaway from the Cleaboy. It'd have been in the bag!

Feeding everyone with a takeaway from the Cleaboy. It'd have been in the bag![/Quote]
    They are gone a bit stingy with the chips so I would have got marked down for that ha ,anyway never mind them polish painters , employ locals or don't complain about the recession , job done

never mind them polish painters , employ locals or don't complain about the recession

A company established good few years ago in Waterford is not local you say?

I bet they're not, must be doing some serious mileage doing jobs in Ireland while living thousand miles away.

Advertisement