Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo's stretching...

Options
  • 13-04-2008 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

I have decided after years of deliberation...to get a tatoo. However i want to get one on my hip/belly...just a star of something. I was wondering...if (god forbid) i was even to happen to get pregnant or completly lose my mind and decide to have children would the tatoo stretch?? How low down and far in would i need 2 get it so that there is no possibility of stetching?? Or is this even possible?? please tell me if you have tatoos there also...

Thanks! xxx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Ive a tattoo on the right side of my stomach. Since I got it over a year ago I have put on a bit of weight and it has stretched due to stretch marks on my stomach. Corrupting it a bit.
    There is a big possibility it will stretch, especially with pregnancy. Best bet is to go talk to a tattoo artist and decide on a placement where you may not stretch if you ever do decide to get pregnant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Sabrina411 wrote: »
    I have decided after years of deliberation...to get a tatoo. However i want to get one on my hip/belly...just a star of something. I was wondering...if (god forbid) i was even to happen to get pregnant or completly lose my mind and decide to have children would the tatoo stretch?? How low down and far in would i need 2 get it so that there is no possibility of stetching?? Or is this even possible?? please tell me if you have tatoos there also...

Thanks! xxx
    i suppose it would stretch eg imagine a bit of thin rubber,draw apic on it and stretch it.I would change but if unstretched gos back to normal.I know its stupid for me to say this but thats what i think.I had a tat done on left arm(top) about 20 years ago and i put up alot of weight now as i was skinny yoke at my young days,And its still the same.

Advertisement