Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borgisms

Options
  • 13-04-2008 8:01pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭

* "I am Bob the Builder of Borg. Can you be assimilated? YES YOU CAN! Is resistance futile? YES IT IS!
    * "I am Lyndsay Lohan of Borg. I can't be a whore anymore. Apparently PMSing at the tabloids is futile."
    * "We are Microsoft of Borg. Windows encountered a problem whilst assimilating you, click below to send us an error report."
    * "I am Tony Blair of Borg. My government believes in Assimilation, annihilation, and Assassination. We are tough on Resistance, and tough on the causes of Resistance."
    * "I am George Bush of Borg. Do not misunderestimate us."
    * "I am Homer Simpson of Borg. You will be..... oooH! Doughnuts!"
    * "I am Popeye of Borg. You will be askimilgrated."
    * "I am Elmer Fudd of Borg. Pwepawe to be aswimiwated."
    * "I am Porky Pig of Borg. You will be as-s-sim, as-s-sim, oh forget it".
    * "I am Hugh of Borg. We want to assimilate Troi. Geordi is our friend. He can watch."
    * "Yoda of Borg am I. Futile is resistance. Assimilate you, I will."
    * "I am n00b of Borg. You will laugh at our pitiful attempts to assimilate you."
    * "I am Barney of Borg. Being assimilated is fun."
    * "I, am, Kirk, of, Borg, I, will, assimilate, you."
    * "We are Walmart of Borg. You will be assimilated at low, low prices!"
    * "Daffy Duck of Borg "Yooouuuuuuuuuuu'rrrrrre Irrelevant!""
    * "I am dyslexia of Gorb. Your ass will be laminated."
    * "I am MacGyver of Borg. I will assimilate you using nothing but a wire coathanger, a teaspoon, a gun with no bullets in it, some glue and this shoelace. Resistance is futile.
    * "I am Doctor McCoy of Borg. Dammit, Jim, I'm a doctor, not an assimilator!"
    * "I am Bjorn of Borg. You will lose this match. Resistance is futile."
    * "We are the Smurfs. Resistance is smurf. You will be smurfed."
    * "We are Interpol of Borg. You will be interpolated."
    * "I am Shakespeare of Borg. To be assimilated or not to be assimilated, resistance is futile."
    * "I am Pentium of Borg. Arithmetic is irrelevant. Division is futile. You will be approximated."
    * "I am Frodo of Borg. Your individuality will be assimilated in the fires of Mount Doom. You will be ringwraithed. Resistance is futile."
    * "Look... at me. I am, William... Shatner, of Borg. Any, resistance, will be, futile."

* "I am Pedant of Borg. You will be assimilated, unless of course you are plucky, heroic and display uncommon ingenuity, or are a member of Species 8472, or are a major character in either Voyager or TNG with quite a bit of your contract left to run. Besides which, Assimilation is no guarantee that you won't be un-assimilated later on. Likewise it's probably a bit of a stretch to say "Resistance is Futile", although statistically it will be true in the majority of cases. So, basically, if you're a hot blonde like Seven of Nine, ignore all this stuff about assimilation and resistance. However, if you are someone whom nobody cares about, I do hope you like cybernetic implants!!"

* "Easy now, rude-boy! I iz Ali G of Borg, and I iz a-hassilimate you into da Borg Massiv. Booyakasha!"

* "We are the Spanish Inquisition of Borg! We have just one thing to say: Resistance is Futile! You will be Assimi - we have two things to say: Resistance is Futile! You will be assimilated! Otherwise you will be destr - we have three things, three things to say: Resistance is Futile, you will be assimilated, otherwise you will be destroyed by our massive fire-power. Your lives and your cultures will become part of our Collect- four things! Four things to say! I'll go out and come in again, shall I?"

* "My name is Inigo Montoya of Borg. You killed my father. Prepare to be assimilated."
    * "Dja mon, I am Bob Marley of dem Borgs, mon! Resisting dem weeds is futile, now, an' prepare for assmmimilation! ::puff puff::"
    * "I am daaaalek borg. Assimilate! Assimilate! Assimilate! Assimilaaaaaaaate (...)"
    * "Elmo is Elmo of borg, you will tickle... um, be assimilated. But first,how about a hug?"
    * "I Borg Big Brother. Miniluv remark assimilation doubleplusgood. Resistance crimethink."
    * "I am Microsoft Windows of Borg. Prepare to bought out and assimilated. All ipods will be destroyed, and google will never work again. Resistance is futile."
    * "I am Jehova's Witness of Borg... You will be saved! You will be Assimilated! The end of the World is nigh, so you will be Assimilated!"
    * "I am SPARTAN 117 of borg, I will kick your ass and assimilate what is left."
    * "I am SPAAARRRTAAAA of borg, you will DINE in HELLLLL and be ASSIMILATEDD!!! RESISTANCE... IS USELESS! Madness? THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA."
    * "I am George W. Bush of Borg, you will be "liberated", opinions are futile."
    * "| @m 1337 pwn3r 0f b0rg, j00 wi|| b3 pwnt/@$$imil@t3d."
    * "I am Steve Jobs of Borg. Microsoft is irrelevant. iResistance is futile. You will be iSimilated."
    * "We are Windows Vista of Borg. You will be.... computer is shutting down."
    * "We are British of Borg. Would you like a cup of tea with your assimilation?"
    * "I am Borg of Borg. You will be assimilated, then assimilated."
    * "We are Norton Antivirus of Borg. We were unable to prevent a virus that occurred during assimilation."
    * "We are public transport of Borg. Please expect severe delays whilst waiting to be assimilated"
    * "We are Satellite Navigation of Borg. Turn left at the next power node to be assimilated.
    * "I am Buzz Lightyear of Borg. To infinity and assimilation!"
    * "We are the NHS of Borg.We are sorry for the delay, we will contact you when you are due for assimilation."
    * "We are double yellow lines of Borg, park on us and your car will be assimilated"
    * "We are MS-DOS of Borg. Would you care to (A)Assimilate, (B)Resist, or (C)Quit?"
    * "We are South Park of Borg. We will assimilate Kenny."
    * "We are the IRS of Borg. You should receive your assimilation in 6 to 8 weeks."
    * "I AM THE INTIMIDATING OF BORG. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED OR ELSE!"
    * "I am Jeremy Clarkson of Borg. Some say nanoprobes are injected into your body. Some say resistance is futile. All we know is, it's called assimilation."
    * "We are Mormons of the Borg. You will be assimilated... After we take a few minutes to share our religion with you."
    * "I am Mr. KENNEDY!... KENNEDY! of the Borg... Borg! You will be assimilated... ASSIMILATED! Resistance is FUTILE!... FUTILE!
    * "AAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA AAAA AAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA!"
    * "I am Imelda Marcos of Borg. Prepare your shoes for assimilation. But only if you have size 7. Resistance is futile.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Startrek-BSoD.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Startrek-BSoD.gif

:D:D

That's a good one.

It's probably Windows version 260,000,000.01 SP9,000,000, and it's still full of bugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

"My name is Inigo Montoya of Borg. You killed my father. Prepare to be assimilated."

hehe....I wonder how many people got that reference?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

"My name is Inigo Montoya of Borg. You killed my father. Prepare to be assimilated."

Inconceivable!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Sherifu wrote: »
    Inconceivable!

I wonder does he only get assimilated if he only has four fingers? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Fey! wrote: »

They assimilate you using a glass of poison. Fortunately, some people have built up a resistance to it over time. :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Fey! wrote: »
    yes

Imagine you born without a finger and then lost another two, carelessness as Oscar would say, you would still get assimilated as then you'd have seven of nine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

I don't know what a borg is.

This is the first time I've felt genuinely cool in *ages*!

Thank you!

I don't know what a borg is.
    It's like a treker mortgague

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Profiler

I'm infact-eh Bertie of De Borg yis will all be assimilated yis spanners

I am Pat of Kenny of The Borg, you were assimilated back in 1999 by squatters rites only I didn't tell you, now you will be as beige as me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭dvega

lets pretend we all dont watch star trek,i have no idea what this means,somebody has to fill me in..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Profiler

dvega wrote: »
    lets pretend we all dont watch star trek,i have no idea what this means,somebody has to fill me in..

:confused: Well that sounds nothing like what a Borg might say... you are going to have to try harder...

Advertisement