Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Power Steering on Micra

Options
  • 13-04-2008 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Am looking to get a cheap Micra for my girlfriend, that has power steering but most cars I have seen so far dont have power steering. Does anybody know what year power steering should be on a Micra from.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I think it was around 1997 or 1998 it was made standard on the Micra.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Japanese Import models had it from early 90's, may or may not be worth looking out for one of these, alot of them are automatics but there's a few manuals knocking around.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

The Japanese imports (easy to tell because they're the March over there, not Micra) should be cheaper too. One of my friends has a '98 one - it's got a passenger airbag, AC, ABS, central locking and electric windows - everything my '98 Fiesta doesn't have :)

Advertisement