Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie advertising.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

On one hand I'm disappointed, on the other, quite relieved :D

Oh and nice disclaimer btw

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

rb_ie wrote: »
    Vexorg: Off topic, but can you tell how long a user has spent on boards in total since the creation of the account? I.e how many hours the account has been logged in?
    6th wrote: »
    I've thought about this too ... new thread? It could be interesting if its possible.
    oh god im happy i dont know,better off that way.
    Maybe there are some boardsies out there who happen to be part time ninjas? They can go around to all the Mr.Tayto billboards and spray over it..
    part time?! bah, they aint real ninjas if its only part time.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Overheal wrote: »
    wheres the boards merchandise already? Hoodies! Mugs! USB Hubs!

Here ! Woo !

Boards.ie hunting knives !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

Vexorg wrote: »
    Regarding boards.ie advertising, we have no plans to do this in the immediate future, its is very expensive and I think that there is still plenty of word of mouth growth left and imho the most valuable advertising we get is boardsies telling other people about boards:).

Thanks Vexorg . I really had no idea what was involved and the actual amount of traffic.

Fair play to yez!:cool:

I'm telling people about boards everyday ,I'm suprised how many people don't know about it actually.

Advertisement