Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clash 200

Options
  • 13-04-2008 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭

A good turn-out of 16 riders took part.All finished(myself last but very pleased with my effort)A very well organised event with a support car,well-stocked controll points,soup and sambos half -way and more of the same with hot showers(not at the same time) in bray wheelers clubhouse at the end.I even had the pleasure of being watered and fed on the go from the support car.Now thats what I call style!I would like to thank Paul O Donaghue for his tireless work in organising these events and also to thank Paul,Aiden and Rose,from the sorrento club, for all their work and encourgement today.It was much appreciated(Rose also rode today,in fine style as usual)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

emty wrote: »
    A good turn-out of 16 riders took part.All finished(myself last but very pleased with my effort)A very well organised event with a support car,well-stocked controll points,soup and sambos half -way and more of the same with hot showers(not at the same time) in bray wheelers clubhouse at the end.I even had the pleasure of being watered and fed on the go from the support car.Now thats what I call style!I would like to thank Paul O Donaghue for his tireless work in organising these events and also to thank Paul,Aiden and Rose,from the sorrento club, for all their work and encourgement today.It was much appreciated(Rose also rode today,in fine style as usual)

Sounds like fun!

Well done for finishing, now nothing stands in your way of the W200 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

Wow, fair play! With the weather on Sat afternoon and night, I just hit the beers and got into bed intending on hibernating for a few more months until summer comes back!
    Nasty nasty weather for biking, no? We had hail the size of chestnuts in Dundrum...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭emty

kenmc wrote: »
    Wow, fair play! With the weather on Sat afternoon and night, I just hit the beers and got into bed intending on hibernating for a few more months until summer comes back!
    Nasty nasty weather for biking, no? We had hail the size of chestnuts in Dundrum...

Well,would you believe didn't get wet once,the rain and hail fell in front and behind me. was sunny most of the time but cold,no wind to speak of.Would have liked it to be a little warmer but really couldn't ask for better conditions.

Advertisement