Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Showerdoor leaking

Options
  • 13-04-2008 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

I have a shower door over a bath. The seal is gone and need a new one. Anyone know of any company's that install these and do a good job.

I'm in Castlenock direction.

Ideally looking for a company that will also replace the unit in the bathroom and fix some floor boards all in one job.

Help much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

mrhappy42 wrote: »
    I have a shower door over a bath. The seal is gone and need a new one. Anyone know of any company's that install these and do a good job.

I'm in Castlenock direction.

Ideally looking for a company that will also replace the unit in the bathroom and fix some floor boards all in one job.

Help much appreciated.

look in your local paper for finishing carpenters or tilers.

I charge 100 per shower door in kildare . So you could expect the same in dublin. They are very simple to fit. You will need to purchace a new door before you start calling around.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭mrhappy42

Thanks for guideline, really great to get.

I'm travelling for work at the moment so needs to be just one number I can call. It will cost more etc. but needs to be done.

Advertisement