Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plugs!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Looks pretty snazzy, the fried opalite looks nice, mebbe another bash in the oven?

did you see onetribes stuff? oh yeah you did, awesomeness really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I inquired about it :( $380 for the 1/2" flowers, yikes.

The opalites were fried twice already, apparently you can't do them any more than that because it makes them susceptible to shattering :(

Here are the plugs I've order'd, theyve not arrived but paul threw pics up on BME custom jewelry gallery. Can't wait to wear em! Both in 19mm / 3/4"

noqd-34-bw-ebony.jpg

noqc-34-ebonyholly.jpg

yeah they are pretty unique though Gauge, and the sweet conversion rates :D

Not working, you tease :(

• Advertisement

My fault :) I was in college and BME is blocked.

Very very nice. The first pair is amazing!

Yeah black and white ebony tear drops. Should be cool. The second is ebony with holly inlays. Nice but nothing special, but still have to appreciate the effort paul put into them, there's 4 separate pieces in the "target style" plugs because they are inlayed.
    Theyre so damn smooth (i presume) only because of the last pair I got off him. Best organic plug maker out there imo

I'm trying to think of something to order from him- I know I want heart cutouts in purpleheart or bloodwood, but I want to think of a way to make them more interesting than regular heart cutouts...

Get the heart cut outs inlayed with some other type of wood? pink ivory with holly, or ebony with pink ivory inlays?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i think i want to stretch my lobes, just so i can design pretty jewellery for them...

ill give this a couple of month's thought...

*stocks up on ptfe tape*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

went into wildcat.. they didnt have 28mil double flared eyelets, that and they didnt have 30mil.

order off the net, way better selection and far superior quality imo

Yeah, I was totally underwhelmed with the selection when I was in Dublin. Nothing but typical Wildcat stock, ridiculously overpriced. Online shops ftw, I'm waiting on glasswear studios plugs that cost me €8. Compare that to the prices in shops here...

Yeah, but there are bargains to be had. Today was on bodyshock, got a set of tubes for stretching my labret. There are 9 pieces in here and they go up in half sizes. Perfect for stretching, but long but can be cut to length. all for €15, bargain find.

More glass for me (I have approximately 9 pairs of glass on their way to me now, lol).

Purple Foil
    foil_purple2.jpg

Pink/Blue Galaxies
    foil_galaxy_pinkblue.jpg

Blue/Diamond Galaxies
    foil_galaxy_diamblue.jpg

I've been waiting MONTHS for these to be restocked :) (I ordered the purple before, but they were the wrong size and I had to send them back :( )And with the credit I've been saving up, they've cost me $22 shipped :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i just got a big delivery of plugs:)black glass tusks and stash plugs,solids double and single flared,think i went overboard

Ohh where from?! Pics!

:( mine are lost in the post ;_;

How long have you been waiting now Will?

About 2 weeks +
    im gonna give it one more week then whine

edit: psssh but im designing graphics for gorilla glass atm :D
    they seem to like the ones ive done so far

• Advertisement

I sent them an IM about that offer :P are they realy giving j00lz to people who do graphics?

Post seems to be hellaciously slow at the moment. My last package from abroad took 2 and a half weeks. I'm currently waiting on an order that shipped 10 days ago. Don't worry too much yet!

Well if they like my stuff yeah they will hopefully :D

Update your Plug blog. I subscribed to it :(

yeah i will, sorry. stuff is a bit up in the air with me at the moment. you mighta read it on IAM.
    I will update it though ;)

Here are my latest pretties:

blue-agate.jpg

Blue lace agate eyelets- great quality stone for fairly cheap. I bought them on a whim and I'm delighted I did now <3

mint.jpg

Mint colorfronts (the second plug)- these are apparently blemished *shrug* They were $8 for the pair and I love the colour.

blizzard.jpg

Blemished lapis blizzards. These are amazing buuuut- one was 9/16", not 1/2", with 5/8" flares and I will never ever ever be able to wear it :( so I have to send them back. Sucks. This is the size difference:

size-difference.jpg

And, my blemished purple galaxies, that are perfect!

galaxies.jpg

blemished-galaxies.jpg

I also got silver Frozenfire dichro for my 2g conch and conch-to-be:

silver-dichro.jpg

Pretty! I think I'm going to get Bill to make me custom 1/2" plugs to match them.

And that was last week's haul :) there should be more this week!

Niice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Anarking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Quattroste

Anarking wrote: »
    You people sicken' me.

Yeah, I come here to be sickened every day! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

why delete it?

and ****ing wow gauge! impressive. blue lace agates and blemished purple galaxies... woooow!

how many do you have altogether now?

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Guage, those Purple galaxies are awesome *craves*

I always seem to go up a size when ordering plugs - such a pain in the face for the older and smaller ones I have stocked up!

Are there any wholesalers that we could get a group buy going for? Would any of you be up for that?

Advertisement