Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

speed dating / singles nights

Options
  • 13-04-2008 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hey,

Does anyone know if there are any speed dating or singles nights held in limerick??

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Aubars afaik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Ipanema

Hey pearly,

The next speed dating nights in Limerick should be in May, the website is www.LimerickSpeedDating.com

You can also email them (LimerickSpeedDating@gmail.com), or get in touch by the contact page, and they'll let you know when the next dates are set. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Email 'them'? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 samthomas

pearlygate wrote: »
    Hey,

Does anyone know if there are any speed dating or singles nights held in limerick??

Cheers

I don't prefer speed dating because we don't get much time to know other singles. I prefer online dating where I can browse various personals and there are better options to choose your match from thousands of singles.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

First post on boards and you're plugging a site.... I smell a rat.
    Please confirm you have nothing to do with OK Cupid, Sam....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭RINO87

he'd want to be plugging the site and not reccomending it. those ladies are awful!!!
    oh dear!

Advertisement