Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pink Jersey in Dublin

• 13-04-2008 11:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Long story but does anybody know of a place selling a pink jersey in dublin(ish) region right about now? Palermo, Sevilla away are the only ones that i can think off but am unaware of anywhere selling one

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Explain the long story and I'll consider helping. :D

I do know a place that sells them btw!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

Feck off Mark!

Spill the beans

Gileadi wrote: »
    Feck off Mark!

Spill the beans

Haha, well theres a place on Talbot Street selling random European club jerseys and I was in there this day last week and they had at least two or three pink ones. It's on the same side as the Irish Life centre place, about half way between it and O'Connell Street. No idea what its called but the window has loads of jerseys in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Stephen Ireland, is that you? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Lol, would dis be any use to ya, if you could pick up such an item (wexford youths)

wexfordYouthsPinkJersey.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    Haha, well theres a place on Talbot Street selling random European club jerseys and I was in there this day last week and they had at least two or three pink ones. It's on the same side as the Irish Life centre place, about half way between it and O'Connell Street. No idea what its called but the window has loads of jerseys in it.

Its a Sports smith, They have a shop at the back of some denim shop on Tolbot St, They also have a shop in that lane between O'Connell St and Malborough St.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Wexford Youths sell them, support Irish support Pink and Mick Wallace :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

I think i know the place on Talbot st that your talking about,

Cheers for the options

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Stephen Ireland, is that you? ;)
    Woo! Look at me! I'm Stephen Ireland. I'll drop my kecks and drive around in a pink car. In fact I'll do anything to be remembered for something other than wearing a wig, walking out on the national team (twice) and killing my grandmother.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Stade Fracnis (the rugby team) have a pink jersey on sale in Life Style Sports in Blanc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Apparently the pink Seville jerseys are selling like hot cakes.... Sold out on subside sports!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

eZe^ wrote: »
    Apparently the pink Seville jerseys are selling like hot cakes.... Sold out on subside sports!

Hot fairy cakes?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Try saying that to Juan Martin Hernandez after he creamed the 18 stone Tuilagi. ;)

http://www.scrumoftheearth.com/rugby_news/content/binary/hernan12.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

Everton also....

amandaholden.jpg

Not sure if you can get the Jersey in Ireland though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

There's also a shop on Georges St that sells loads of different shirts so they might have some pink ones.

There's also a shop on Georges St that sells loads of different shirts so they might have some pink ones.

The George?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Apparently there's a lot of shoplifting of shirts in that particular shop. Shirt-lifting if you will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭dc69

Pigman II wrote: »
    Apparently there's a lot of shoplifting of shirts in that particular shop. Shirt-lifting if you will.

sounds like a bargain,I would get on the case Gileadi.:)

Advertisement