Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shower door and tray size

Options
  • 13-04-2008 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, the ensuite in my apartment came with a quadrant shower tray. I measured both sides of this to know what size door to get. its 800mmx800mm but then was told to measure the radius ie from the corner out to the middle of the curved part, which is 900mm. Does anyone know which is the right measurement?
    I bought an 800mm door but dont know if this will fit the whole curved area properly or will leave a gap for a leak? Any help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Its the measurement drom the corner to the edge.. raidus has nothing to do with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 redapples

Great, so the door I have should do coz I measured from the corner to the edge. its just I took the curved metal part out of the box, think its the track and didnt think it matched or fit up to the curved part of the tray. A friend is going to put it up but they'r not professional so just wanted to be sure.

Thanks.

Advertisement