Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

W.I.T Pay for parking

• 14-04-2008 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Just want to know if anyone else out there thinks its a discrase that you now have to pay to park in the front car park in the college, from what is been said this will also come into affect in the back car park come september, it cost the college 25,000 euro to put in place the barriers in the front plus they hired two full time staff to mandate this.i believe that this is goin to cause major problems not only for the college but for the local residents around lismore park browns road area, it has already started but if the pay for parking continues god only knows what lismore park will become, i dont live in lismore park but i do feel sorry for the residents who will have to put up with this right out side there door.

if anyone has anything to say about this please leave posts :D
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement