Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone

Options
  • 14-04-2008 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

hi guys i'm looking for some info if ye could help I'd appreciate it. I live in Co.Clare and have broadband with Vodafone which works grand here most of the time as we only use it for home use but my sister who lives in Rathcormac Co. Cork needs to use the internet for about two weeks only so I am thinking I could lend her my laptop and the Vodafone broadband. I am not sure if this would work as I cant figure out from the coverage map that is on the Vodafone site if Rathcormac has Vodafone broadband coverage, If some one could let me know that would be great and also if you can just bring it with you like that in the first place. thanks for reading this.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

I had a look at the map and they don't seem to have 3g in that area so she would probably get dial up type speeds, also you can use the modem anywhere in the republic.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭bertsmom

Thanks Gerky, appreciate the reply, I'll bring the laptop down with me next visit and see if it works, i'm just impatient to know coz im a nosy bugger!:pac:

Advertisement