Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who missed ports best the most

Options
  • 14-04-2008 8:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

a little quiz here, who missed ports best the most since i wasnt on much last week:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Hands up who missed him!!!!

armpit-woman.jpg

hairy_woman_armpit_photo.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

curvy thats disgusting, hows it keeping

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

LOL they are my holiday snaps from last summer and I'll thank you to keep your mean comments to yourself! I think I look quite fetching!!!

Though I am a natural blonde actually ~ I had to dye that to match my hair!

curvy thats sooo funny,,, seriously they think im mad here in work im flat out laughin. nice way to start a monday so thank you;)

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

lol you always manage to come up with something curvy! :D

PB I missed ye !

(did'nt even notice his absence! he he he)

• Advertisement

I know you did undecided and thank you for that:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

So what is it week on-week off ?? or did ye just miss us?:p

i just miss ye guys and i cant wait till d next meet comes up till i defo meet ye all, im in the office this week so i b on this quite a bit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

Curvy you crack me up! i just laughed out loud there with those pics! i was wondering what the hell you had for breakfast this morning! You're so quick and on the ball today!

Ah ports best i missed everyone since the board has gotten a bit quiet lately!

good afternoon ruby, how in the good name of god are you on this fine day, curvy put me in great form earlt this morning with her funny pics, she is a leg-end

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

ports best wrote: »
    good afternoon ruby, how in the good name of god are you on this fine day, curvy put me in great form earlt this morning with her funny pics, she is a leg-end

i know she is. shes a laugh a minute. im good thanks pb. and yourself. i trust you had a good weekend. have you checked the drinks anyone thread? we arranging to meet again soon. :D

when ye arrangeing to do it ruby, im goin stagging this wkend to edinbrugh, i b on my best behaviour over there,;)

Advertisement