Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free UK Phonecalls and broadband package

Options
  • 14-04-2008 8:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hope this is the right place...I'm currently with BT and the service/connection has been awful where I live (just south of Drogheda). Im looking for a new provider for basic broadband that has the advantage of free international calls bundled into the package. Any ideas?

Cheers in advance
    James

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

I was with Digiweb (wireless) and went to UTV (wires). The service has been spot on so far. They include calls to UK (I took the off-peak call package). You should also consider using VOIP over ADSL. You could take a look at voipcheap.com You get 300 mins a week to call EU numbers and several more international numbers. You just top up with €10 and get 'free calls' for 90 days. Their rates to mobiles are also very good.

I use Blueface as well, they are an Irish VOIP provider.

I am also south of Drogheda (Grange Rath)

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭maninaskirt

I'm also with UTV, I also have their off-peak package that allows free phone calls to any UK and ROI landline after 6pm for upto an hour, hang up and redial! As for their Broadband I have the 2Mb DSL and its been perfect since the day its been turned on.......I wish I could say the same about my ICE broadband connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Delorian

Perlico have an offer going at the moment, worth taking a look maybe. Hold on till I get the link...

http://www.perlico.com/voice/fta/default.aspx

Advertisement