Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When religion goes bad.

Options
  • 14-04-2008 8:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭

For an example of my biggest problem with religion, people should check out the thread 'Calling to be a priest' in Christianity. I am astonished as to what some people are suggesting on that thread. Deluded fools.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

So, people offered advice based on their religion, you disagree, you throw a hissy-fit, then you start a thread here to bitch about it? Does it really effect your life that much?

And how is it bad advice for the guy to talk to a priest who would of gone through the same thing he's going through? That sounds like good advice to me, since he's getting a valid opinion from someone in the know. He's already going to a doctor, so after that, he's still going to be left with a choice.

My advice is to let it go. Insulting them just makes you look incredibly petty.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Nobody suggested the guy in question go to a priest instead of a doctor.
    He should go both by the sound of it.

Closed because this forum isn't here to discuss threads in the Christianity forum. Especially since the thread in question is still active.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement