Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPoker Jackpot Sit N Go's

• 14-04-2008 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭

I played two of the Fort Knox ones yesterday, i had one open a few minutes before the other. I didn't cash in the second one and it was finished before the first one, which I managed to win. In the unlikely event that I won 5 in a row now, what counts... the time you finish the sng or the time you start it?

Also just a thought... just in case GJP or PPP view this thread... Any thoughts on having some jackpot sng's for $200 games?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭ghostface ste

I think in the terms and conditions it states that they have to be consecutive sng's so i think you have to start the sequence again. Had this checked out a while ago as i was on 3 rio sng wins so fairly sure its right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Its in the terms and conditions that its the start times that count to decide the order of games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭luckylucky

Its in the terms and conditions that its the start times that count to decide the order of games.

ah k cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

luckylucky wrote: »
    I played two of the Fort Knox ones yesterday, i had one open a few minutes before the other. I didn't cash in the second one and it was finished before the first one, which I managed to win. In the unlikely event that I won 5 in a row now, what counts... the time you finish the sng or the time you start it?

Also just a thought... just in case GJP or PPP view this thread... Any thoughts on having some jackpot sng's for $200 games?

Tournaments are considered as consecutive for the purposes of this promotion if their starting times are consecutive.

Advertisement