Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothes Line Pulley/Winch System

Options
  • 14-04-2008 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi Folks,

I am trying to locate a clothes line pulley system. In case people are unsure what I mean, the clothes line is secured to the wall on one end. The other end goes through a pulley to a kind of winch which is used to lower and higher the line and lock it in place. Have been looking in the waterford area for these but haven't found one yet. Anyone know where I might find one - preferably in the Waterford/Wexford area.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭baguio

Not sure if this is what your talking about, but if its a retractable clothes line your after, argos sell 'em.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 santiago123

Hardware in Campile will sort you out. Can't think of name - should get it in the phone book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 santiago123

Just remembered - its called Dunphys in Campile....

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Eyeballs

I bought one of those recently in Morris's on the cork road

Advertisement