Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Another great idea from Party Poker

• 14-04-2008 10:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭

Our records show that that you have not logged in to your account for 180 days.

A $7.9 administration fee** has been charged to your inactive account. The next charge will be deducted from you account balance on: 13-May-2008 ET.

However, this fee will NOT be charged if your account, or any related account, is reactivated on or before 12-May-2008 ET.

Reactivating your account is easy: Just log in and place a cash wager, enter a tournament with a cash entry fee, or play a raked hand.

**TERMS & CONDITIONS If you do not access your Account by "logging on" to your Account using your Account name and password for any period of 180 days, then after those 180 days (the "180 day grace period") your Account (and any related account with any ESP) will be deemed "Inactive". If your Account becomes Inactive, then the Company is entitled to charge you an administrative fee (the "Inactive Account Fee"). The Inactive Account Fee shall be deducted from your Account Balance at the end of each calendar month in accordance with the Inactive Account Fee Schedule. We will stop deducting the Inactive Account Fee from your Account Balance if your Account is re-activated.

They must be joking, charging you to keep money in the account, when they need your business. I think they also charge you for withdrawn the money. I'll use up the small amount of funds I have there and good luck to them, I'll never be going back. Thank God for Stars and Full Tilt.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭doke

Party's a joke. I could rant about so many things like bonus points don't count towards bonuses (I think they were invented only to confuse punters into thinking they had fulfilled their all-or-nothing bonus conditions).

The only good things about them are:
    (a) the games are incredibly soft across the board, presumably because they attract more than their fair share of the crucial moron demographic. My wife decided she wanted to play a bit last week, so I set her up and off at the microlimits, figuring the $50 I'd get for referring her and the $50 signon she'd get would cover any likely losses. I gave her the 10 minute version of Nit 101 and off she went to the microlimit NL.
    Last night I found her playing $1/$2 Limit.
    "$1/$2? What are you doing? And limit?"
    "I got bored playing for cents and limit is better because if I think they're bluffing but they aren't I don't lose all my stack".
    "Yeah but you're more likely to win at the smaller stakes"
    "Not really. I've been winning more at this"
    "How much are you up?"
    "$750 on the week"
    (2) If you don't play at all for a while, they send you a bonus offer. If you ignore that, they send you a better one. So you can get into a cycle of abusing them by taking the offer and then ignoring them again for a month or three.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭robinblinds

Yeah but you can beat Italians, Brits, Spanish, Indians, Africans, Mongolians, Martians etc while you are in work or out picking grapes or something...
    partypokerad6.jpg

They obviously have too many customers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 sproodles

I have received this also and I could not hit the delete button quick enough. Its clearly an aggressive marketing ploy to get you to log back into your account. Kudos I say, as it resulted in me vowing never to log in again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭pokerkingsni

doke wrote: »
    My wife decided she wanted to play a bit last week, so I set her up and off at the microlimits, figuring the $50 I'd get for referring her and the $50 signon she'd get would cover any likely losses. I gave her the 10 minute version of Nit 101 and off she went to the microlimit NL.
    Last night I found her playing $1/$2 Limit.
    "$1/$2? What are you doing? And limit?"
    "I got bored playing for cents and limit is better because if I think they're bluffing but they aren't I don't lose all my stack".
    "Yeah but you're more likely to win at the smaller stakes"
    "Not really. I've been winning more at this"
    "How much are you up?"
    "$750 on the week"

Lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

doke wrote: »
    (2) If you don't play at all for a while, they send you a bonus offer. If you ignore that, they send you a better one. So you can get into a cycle of abusing them by taking the offer and then ignoring them again for a month or three.

Ah crap, knew i was being weak willed in taking up the first offer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement