Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam timetables

Options
  • 14-04-2008 11:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Does anyone know when the timetable for the exams in May is gonna come out? I'm eager to know so I can plan my month around it.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Not for a while I dont think. Im not even sure they have begun yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

From what I have heard the 28th is going to be the last possible exam date.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

The exam dates are already confirmed, and are confirmed early in the year anyway.

Mon 12th May-Tues 27th May 2008

Might be minor changes, but thats the dates WIT Academic Calendar are going by.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Sully wrote: »
    The exam dates are already confirmed, and are confirmed early in the year anyway.

Mon 12th May-Tues 27th May 2008

Might be minor changes, but thats the dates WIT Academic Calendar are going by.

Yeah but if you see it says tbc beside that date. One of our lecturers was telling us that they were still deciding on whether or not they were going to push back the exams a week or not.

Exam Timetable to be released on Friday afternoon - all going to plan :)

I think the Timetables are supposed to be a sucess this time around!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

They better be or i'll know where i'll be blowing up friday evening!

Stupidity in the college with the way they were handled last year! Students with only four measely exams are given a day or two between each one, whereas some of us in the harder courses with 6 exams given no days off and assessed continuely!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Mini

any one know when the timetable will be added on line.

went to the college and took down my dates - but strangely enough one exam was missing from the list on the board !!! :(

weird or what !!!!

WHAT!

you got yours?i went in today and mine wasn't up, stupidity!!argh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 xuhao

you can logon your WIT exam webpage to find more detail about your exam. best luck for your exam.:)

oh yeah had that sorted few days ago

cheers though.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement