Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9600GT Sli Recomend me a pair of cards

Options
  • 14-04-2008 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭

As the title suggests I'm finally putting my build together and after seeing some benchmarks I'm thinking of a pair 9600GT's in SLI. Anyone any recommendations? Only prerequisite's I have are that I'd like them to be as quite as possible. This may rule out the over clocked ones? Also what mainboard would be good for these with a Q6600?

Thanks

ding

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

check out maxburns.ie , i got a cheap HD card for 39 quid , Everything there is dirt cheap imo....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

It was more recommendations I was looking for rather than sourcing, though thanks anyway. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

S.I.R wrote: »
    check out maxburns.ie , i got a cheap HD card for 39 quid , Everything there is dirt cheap imo....
    Q6600 for €210? That's more than Komplett...

Advertisement