Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ashtowns Next Top Lunatic

Options
  • 14-04-2008 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Any one here live in Rathnorne?

Well I do and had no sleep last night. A resident was out on his balcony having a very violent episode, I woke to hear glass smashing and screaming/shouting, he was in his boxer shorts and seemed like he was off his head on something. He was tearing up the place and throwing furniture and anything he could find over the balcony onto cars below.

I cant even descibe how terrified I was or his behaviour.

I woke and thought someone had broken into his apt and was trying to kill him.

I rang the guards and they took 25 mins to arrive. The Wyse security man was up trying to calm him down but he was literally going bananas.

His wife/partner/girlfriend was inside and was screaming at him, I think she had locked the door. She was far from a lovely young one , she roared abuse and profanity at the security man. She was shouting for all to hear that he was on drugs

Lots of people started to gather on the street a car even stopped and the driver tried to intervene. They have a baby also in that Apt. poor child

They also have a huge alsatian dog in there.Which is a breach of the lease and does its business on the front.
    He is a very intimidating man I cant believe I have bought an Apt next to a drugged violent man.

I was in bits watching the scene.

He seemed to snap out of this seizure and by the time the guards came he meekly went iside they didnt even get out of the patrol car.

I rang the Wyse company this morn, they have lots of complaint against him.Not too sure of thier action now. i am ringing the local Gardai community officer this aft

I am disgusted and now scared to live in my own home

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Sounds like a right looper alright!
    Keep complaining if it happens again, but dont let him put you off living where you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

lil'm wrote: »
    Any one here live in Rathnorne?

Well I do and had no sleep last night. A resident was out on his balcony having a very violent episode, I woke to hear glass smashing and screaming/shouting, he was in his boxer shorts and seemed like he was off his head on something. He was tearing up the place and throwing furniture and anything he could find over the balcony onto cars below.

I cant even descibe how terrified I was or his behaviour.

I woke and thought someone had broken into his apt and was trying to kill him.

I rang the guards and they took 25 mins to arrive. The Wyse security man was up trying to calm him down but he was literally going bananas.

His wife/partner/girlfriend was inside and was screaming at him, I think she had locked the door. She was far from a lovely young one , she roared abuse and profanity at the security man. She was shouting for all to hear that he was on drugs

Lots of people started to gather on the street a car even stopped and the driver tried to intervene. They have a baby also in that Apt. poor child

They also have a huge alsatian dog in there.Which is a breach of the lease and does its business on the front.
    He is a very intimidating man I cant believe I have bought an Apt next to a drugged violent man.

I was in bits watching the scene.

He seemed to snap out of this seizure and by the time the guards came he meekly went iside they didnt even get out of the patrol car.

I rang the Wyse company this morn, they have lots of complaint against him.Not too sure of thier action now. i am ringing the local Gardai community officer this aft

I am disgusted and now scared to live in my own home

That's mad, sorry for your trouble, would definitely not like that living anywhere near me...

I'm struggling for things to say which might help, but i've just found in Ireland nothing is taken seriously... for example i can bet nothing is going to be done about that guy at this stage, something will only be done with its too late eg he seriously assaults his partner or someone else...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Well it could be worse you could have had to give a statement to the garda last night cos someone discharged a double barrell shot gun trough a neighbour door for no apparent reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

We were headin for town one night in a taxi when we saw a man running laps around the Halfway House roundabout.

Around midnight.

In the middle of January.

Completely naked except for his shoes.

Something in the water around that end tbh......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

lil'm wrote: »
    A resident was out on his balcony having a very violent episode

maybe he found out what price the developer was going to sell the next phase of the development at?? just kidding.... :o

Do you know if he's an owner or just renting there??

I would imagine if he was an owner it would be quite hard to get rid of him, wyse would have to go the legal route, which would take time + money...

If he's just renting a bit of pressure on his landlord might do the job and get him kicked out...

You have to ask yourself what sort of person keeps an Alsation in an apartment...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You have to ask yourself what sort of person keeps an Alsation in an apartment...

I'd imagine a call to the DSPCA would take care of that. A dog that size in inappropriate housing is definite cruelty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭gerryjuice

Hi Lil'm. This guy also woke me up also that night, i live pretty close too. I think it also cruel that he should keep a big dog like that on the 1st floor of an apartment, and the management company really should do something.

Have you heard anything since.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭MAKE MY DAY

What part of rathborne is this happening in ?

Advertisement