Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back Massage

Options
  • 14-04-2008 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

Anyone know of anywhere in the Wilton/Bishopstown/surrounding areas I could get a half decent back massage done in the evening e.g. after 5.00 p.m.? Without having to go into town and battle traffic.

Thanks.

My back is killing me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

Try Aqua Spa out by the Tennis Village. They should be open late on Thurs and Fri.

Or maybe a sports massage at a physio?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

aqua sap are brill can check opening times on www.aquaspa.ie. the hot stone massage is brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭babyguinnessfan

Just saw your replies now...God that Aqua Spa place looks great - Tennis Village is perfect location for me. Cheers for that - booked in for Thursday, can't wait.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭deemy

Just saw your replies now...God that Aqua Spa place looks great - Tennis Village is perfect location for me. Cheers for that - booked in for Thursday, can't wait.:)

Please let us know how you get on. ta

Advertisement