Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pro Drift anyone ?? modello park

• 14-04-2008 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭

anyone going ?? its a two day event and should shape up to be great !!

just got a 2 gb card for my camera ( plus i have piles of 1gb's... ) so expect tons of videos pics etc...

anyone going ??

seems to get more popular every year ! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

Ill be there boss.

Whats the bets every RWD car will be powersliding lumps out of the car park after wards.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

Plenty of security and a Garda presence to make sure some of those little scrotes don't get any bright ideas. If your travelling to the event, please take your time driving through Carragh village (nearest to Mondello)

I'm working there from tomorrow right through until Sunday, been waiting a long time or it. Promises to be the best weekend of Motorsport in the year, Meeke out in the WKD 180SX, Rally Sprint on the Sunday, Time Attack both days, GTC's R35 GT-R, RC Drift demo in the paddock, and think there's a round of the european drifting championship on at it aswell, lol :)

Advertisement