Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bass guitar lessons in cork!

Options
  • 14-04-2008 11:53am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Could ye please recommend a good bass guitar teacher in the cork city ballincollig area?I've been playing bass for 2yrs,tryed teaching myself with a book did'nt really work out too well,tryed learning from a dvd and from youtube,but think i'd fair better if I had one on one lessons,any sugguestion? Im looking for maybe 1 lesson a wk for an hour,cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Go into Pro Musica on Oliver Plunkett street and ask behind the counter, they sometimes have a list of tutors and not just for classical instruments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Ekancone

Listen to the first two Jamiroquai albums, get the bass tab and play till your fingers fall off. Zender is the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 eoinwalsh

Could ye please recommend a good bass guitar teacher in the cork city ballincollig area?I've been playing bass for 2yrs,tryed teaching myself with a book did'nt really work out too well,tryed learning from a dvd and from youtube,but think i'd fair better if I had one on one lessons,any sugguestion? Im looking for maybe 1 lesson a wk for an hour,cheers :)

Hello. I am a bass teacher in Cork. I can't advertise my lessons on this forum so I sent you a private message with my information.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

eoinwalsh wrote: »
    Hello. I am a bass teacher in Cork. I can't advertise my lessons on this forum so I sent you a private message with my information.

The last comment on the thread before yours was April 2008.

I’m sure they are well sorted by now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement