Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this ban OTT?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

No...obviously not...which normal ****ing person is?

I'm an overly sarcastic/cheeky ****er sometimes and i got my lifetime ban from PI...so that's all there is to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

cheesedude wrote: »

I'm an overly sarcastic/cheeky ****er sometimes and i got my lifetime ban from PI...so that's all there is to it.

Hai ...

we can haz thread clozure now?

• Registered Users Posts: 83,214 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Yeah... it wasn't a great fit for PI. But have fun in AH :D

to be fair, i have never ever and i stand proven to be corrected on this, never ever been a prick to a OP in PI. I have tried helping people in the past and given advice when I actually could.

The only time i get in trouble in PI was concerning one night stands, my lack of respect for the girls who participate in them and my disgust for whores and the losers that use them. End of.

Hai ...

we can haz thread clozure now?

This sort of stuff i don't get. Why talk like that? And how come nerin thanked you? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

I thought your ban was OTT Cheesedude. I know you mainly from the fitness forum and I've not seen any muppetry ever. You normally post excellent posts!

I think you hit the mod a little close to home so you got banned.
    Harsh but you can't fight the power after all, not sure what you can do

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

This sort of stuff i don't get. Why talk like that? And how come nerin thanked you? :confused:
    because i agree,it should be closed now imo :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Nerin wrote: »
    because i agree,it should be closed now imo :pac:
    I agree and I think we all learned something here today...

• Registered Users Posts: 83,214 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Cheese is smelly and riddled with plot holes?

But its oh so tasty...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I feel it is...http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055272839&page=6

It all starts here, just read what Marksie posts to me and then my reply back..

Then he pm's me...

So I wrote back:

Then he writes back:

Then I write back:

So then I get a permanent ban from PI.

I suppose everyone thinks I deserve that don't i?

Tell me, do you have a t-shirt inscribed with the sentence "hi I'm a ****ing moron! Hit me!"? Perhaps you like walking down the street mumbling "soooo stoooopid"?

What do you think would happen if you said what you said to a Garda? In real-life(tm)?

What is the point of this thread? I HAF NO CLU!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

amp wrote: »
    Tell me, do you have a t-shirt inscribed with the sentence "hi I'm a ****ing moron! Hit me!"? Perhaps you like walking down the street mumbling "soooo stoooopid"?

What do you think would happen if you said what you said to a Garda? In real-life(tm)?

What is the point of this thread? I HAF NO CLU!

Good man, getting the last insult in days after the issue has been resolved.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

This thread has gone as far as it's going to.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement