Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portlaoise Hospital

Options
  • 14-04-2008 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭

Had my first experience with portlaoise hospital last night-and I wasn't impressed! I found tthe public toilets disgracful with no loo roll, hygene in general was seriously lack and the smell was a disgrace in some areas! The waiting areas were a joke - no seperate area for paediatrics a+e (glad wasn't there much later god knows what kids would have seen!) and where is the security? There were a load of junkies scoring/hanging out/ whatever in the grounds!

Good points were the staff and thats all!

I find it outrageous! I don't think Ill ever go back have been to tullamore and found it grand I think Ill drive the extra distance in future!

Rant over! what you opinions?:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

Eh undecided where on earth will i begin???????????????????????

Thats one place i dont wanna talk about because if i do god help me....!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Kingdom

Have any of yis given birth there? We did 2 years ago and if we're ever blessed again we'll go to either Tullamore of Dublin. We went privately too.

Advertisement