Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The big 21

Options
  • 14-04-2008 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭

Hi everyone,
    Ok, so the 21st is at the end of May and I'm stressing out. Basically I've got nothing sorted other than the venue and the dj. I'm having it in my house, wanted it to be mostly out the back garden, I have a budget of €1000. That has to include food, drink and decorations. So, heres where I need the help, do i need a marquee or should I just fill the garden with heaters?? Also, I want the place to have a tropical feel i.e tiki lanters, candles, any ideas on where to get any of this stuff? I want the night to be memorable and special, any ideas would be great.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭gollyitsolly

Hi, on the plus side, candles everywhere look great. Balloons and streamers hanging from everywhere. Fingerfood, crisps and dips. Dont do food all at one time. Every hour say,bring something out. Fancy dress can be great fun. Have a clown and facepainter? On the downside, it could piddle rain all night! The neighbours complaining! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

A clown and a face painter for a 21st ? :confused:

Advertisement