Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So bored with Spurs

Options
  • 14-04-2008 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

The players have sucked all the passion out of me. I don't think i've ever been less interested in THFC before.

At least when we were really **** I was passionate about sorting it out and getting out of a relegation situation.

Now there's just a big vacume of nothingness - what a miserable end to the season.

Bring on the summer when I don't have to watch these overpayed manchildren pretending to give a ****.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Agreed. Im completely disgusted at how the season is finishing. And to be honest, Im dissapointed in the management.Ultimately it comes down to them, they pick the team and they motivate the team.

Yes I know you can say they are looking at players and systems etc..but its not pretty viewing for fans is it !!

Dont get me wrong, im not questioning JR's appointment etc...but I just hope we are in for better viewing come August.

Advertisement