Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Rental - Dublin, License held less than 1 year

Options
  • 14-04-2008 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Looking for a car rental company that will rent to someone that has their license less than a year, only have my full car license 6 months.

I know in cork theres a good few crowds that will rent without this restriction, but all the larger ones will not.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Europcar are pretty good. I've needed to rent a few cars over the last few months while mine is being fixed, and theyre excellent.
    Very cheap and never a problem wit the newish driving licence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

Wazdakka wrote: »
    Europcar are pretty good. I've needed to rent a few cars over the last few months while mine is being fixed, and theyre excellent.
    Very cheap and never a problem wit the newish driving licence.

Yeh, tried them in Cork but they advised i'd need to transfer my fully comp insurance over if i have an Irish License ??

Advertisement