Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chelseas (inevitable) win tonight

Options
  • 14-04-2008 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

Just wondering how much you think this will affect Man Utd's premiership outright price on betfair. They (Man Utd) are currently 1.18 with £8593 behind, I am predicting if Chelsea win a move out to maybe 1.2 or 1.21 - what you think ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭buckfast4me

Just thought I'd say this is a bet I wish to place, but obviously at this stage want to get as much value as possible from the market.

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭punchestown

I think that the Chelsea win tonight is already factored into the overall title betting market on betfair. I think you have the predicted movement spot on

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Just wondering how much you think this will affect Man Utd's premiership outright price on betfair. They (Man Utd) are currently 1.18 with £8593 behind, I am predicting if Chelsea win a move out to maybe 1.2 or 1.21 - what you think ?

So you're either going to place:

£8593 @ 1.21 winning £1804.53 or
    £8593 @ 1.18 winning £1546.74

difference is £257.79 which would be an extra 17%

Chelsea should win today so I suppose it's worth holding out for!

Oh no I am not placing that much, just showing that's how much is available currently at 1.18 - thanks for the replies anyway gonna hold out to during or after the chelsea game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

im RAGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1-1:eek:

• Advertisement

Well that screws my plan up! 1.06 now !! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

lol at this thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

On PP Wigan were 1.3 for a +3 head start. I thought about it but passed :(

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Death or Glory

that sucks mate, i feel for ya :(