Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Connection Problem

Options
  • 14-04-2008 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi,

Have been without broadband for about 5 weeks now due to our line breaking and smart not believing me that it was a problem with the line. Well the line has been fixed now ie have a dial tone. However i still cant connect.
    I have both a aolynk modem and a netopia. Have input the details into the aolynk modem but it just says trying to connect on the 192.168.1.1 page. The sync light is lit.
    Tried with the netopia. Reset the netopia and the sync light was green. Then when i input the smart details(hack it for adsl2) into the modem it wont sync?Was using the netopia since october up until the line went.

Has anyone please got any ideas? Im at my wits end with this. Rang tech support and they just said to reset the aolynk modem and call back but that doesnt explain why the netopia wont sync now? I really dont want to have to go on hold for another 30 mins.Have already spent a fortune calling them.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Comments

Advertisement