Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men staring at chest!!

Options
  • 14-04-2008 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭

I was just in a meeting there and this fella I was with kept staring at my chest, This really pisses me off, If I had have been in any other situation I would have left rip, but because I am in work I have to put up with this!!

Any help to get me through this situation again?

Theres a dirty aul lad in our local does the same!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Quality wrote: »

less cleavage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 private_joker

I was just in a meeting there and this fella I was with kept staring at my chest, This really pisses me off, If I had have been in any other situation I would have left rip, but because I am in work I have to put up with this!!

memento.jpg

Two threads? Annoys ya that much yea?

Wooly jumper might help! Or try the non verbal route by staring him out of it until he cops on.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,138 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Should have made him blush by saying with a polite smile my eyes are up here

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭MLE

was it just yourself and this guy in the meeting or were other people there?

If it was just the two of you you could make a comment like hello Im up here! to embarass him.

If there are other people there, are there other women and has anyone else noticed. Is there someone higher up you can mention it to?

I was on a one day course when I first started my job and the guy giving the course (I was the only one on the course:eek:) spent the whole day teaching my chest SQL Server with VBA!

I did nothing about it ( didn't have the gaul (spelling!)). But I did tell everyone and we had a good laugh behind his back. He was a sad geek tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Two threads? Annoys ya that much yea?

Wooly jumper might help! Or try the non verbal route by staring him out of it until he cops on.

Whoops didnt realise I posted twice, Accidental!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

Why not get your tits out, jump up and down a bit then put them away and ask if they're ready to have the meeting?

First item on the agenda: "I'd like a pay-rise"

Have you not yet perfected your "You have fifteen seconds until I rip your balls off with a blunt spoon" death ray stare.

If they haven't an ounce of sense and give you lip because of it.
    Smack them.

I have never had to progress this strategy any furthur.

He is one of our suppliers, late 40's, you'd think he would know better.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Tell him. It's good to get these things off your chest.

• Advertisement

Agreed, death stare works wonders

I have had to make eye contact with and say "excuse me" to a couple of managers in my time
    They think because of my age and experience that I won't pull them up on it.
    Its really low and its made my blood boil on occasion.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

chungfellit's today wha Qual, no class hun!

It's ok. You won't be in work too much longer.

Untill then, cover up or don't complain when they look.

Sigh.

ntlbell wrote: »
    chungfellit's today wha Qual, no class hun!

Untill then, cover up or don't complain when they look.

Sigh.

Go away troll...:p

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Have you not yet perfected your "You have fifteen seconds until I rip your balls off with a blunt spoon" death ray stare.

If they haven't an ounce of sense and give you lip because of it.
    Smack them.

I have never had to progress this strategy any furthur.

Quickley diverts eyes away from Moonbabies chest :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Why wont she?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Get a higher cut top.

Stark wrote: »
    Get a higher cut top.

I am going to leave a polo neck in my drawer for the next time he calls!!:D

Or maybe I will get a fecking hijab!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,171 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

ahh take it easy on the poor fella....I don't think he meant any harm.....could you not look at the other side of the coin and see it as a compliment....you obviously had the best boobs in the room.......I bet there's a thousand girls wishing they were in your position.....

6th wrote: »
    Why wont she?

A real rain is going to come 6th, do you know what real rain does to the streets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭HBK

at the risk of getting full wrath here....

OP you must have a nice set!! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

ntlbell wrote:
    A real rain is going to come 6th, do you know what real rain does to the streets?

Makes them wet?

Everybody meet Ntl Bell, My personal stalker & abuser,

Ntl Bell meet everybody....l

HBK wrote: »
    at the risk of getting full wrath here....

OP you must have a nice set!! :P

The guy was over 40 man.

If she had too fried eggs he would still be drooling.

Everybody meet Ntl Bell, My personal stalker & abuser,

Ntl Bell meet everybody....l

Hai.

Who's abusing who? you me or me you?

Eithier way..

It's hot.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭HBK

The guy was over 40 man.

If she had too fried eggs he would still be drooling.

good point!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Remember to think of the children! behave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Just look intently at his crotch ! If he says anything just ask him how does he feel being stared at! Either that or run over to him and bury his head in your chest, hopefully smothering him! :eek:

Hang on we need to see pictures to make a judgement lol

Sorry Miss Quality

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

Ugh ignore advice to cover up - this isn't Saudi Arabia last time I checked.

Stare right back until you make him feel uncomfortable. The addition of a somewhat confused look on your face helps as if you're not quite sure why he's wearing that awful shirt. Or tell him he has something in his teeth or hanging out of his nose - works every time.

Edit: God I just love the predictible whore/virgin male responses of either:
    a) cover up
    b) show me

• Advertisement

taconnol wrote: »
    Ugh ignore advice to cover up - this isn't Saudi Arabia last time I checked.

Stare right back until you make him feel uncomfortable. The addition a somewhat confused look on your face helps as if you're not quite sure why he's wearing that awful shirt. Or tell him he has something in his teeth or hanging out of his nose - works every time.

Edit: God I just love the predictible whore/virgin male responses of either:
    a) cover up
    b) show me

The advice is not to cover up it's cover them up if people looking at them annoys you.
    If i walk around with my man hood floating about people will stare (not laugh!) and I'd be very proud and enjoy as the onlookers cheered.

But if it annoyed me I obviously wouldn't walk around with it flopping around!

It's easy!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement