Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men staring at chest!!

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

Wait until the recession starts to bite ... then there will be issues of real importance to discuss. Stare back at him FFS ... or ask him if your boobs are bigger than his?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Froot

professore wrote: »
    If this is true then it's incredibly unfair .... don't like someone in the office? Claim you felt they were sexually harassing you by the way they walked in the office every morning. There should be objective measurements for these things.

Agreed. Hence why it is dangerous to fire a woman in a working environment. This kind of stuff is not limited to Melrose Place.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭St Bill

Now if women didn't work outside the home, employers wouldn't have to worry about firing them. And they also wouldn't have the added worry of having to stare at their boobs.
    Damn equality....throwing up more problems than solutions :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

As a man with a boob fetish, I've been more aware of if I am looking at boobs or not since this thread started. And I'm sorry ladies but If you bring your boobs to work, I'm going to look, and if you're an attractive woman my gaze may linger.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

You can't resist nature. Wimmins are meant to be attractive to males for the purpose of attracting a mate. Sure, I might not want to jump yore bones but the animal instinct dictates that I at least have a look and see what's on offer!
    I am not a pervert and like to think I have a fairly good grip on myself (no pun inteded) when it comes to giving in to these baser instints.

To sum up: in short, if they are on show, they will be looked at. Sorry.........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭utick

last time i checked looking at a womans chest was not illegal, if i like looking at it i will look at it, if she doesnt like it, well tough. if i was togo around with body parts hanging out im sure people would stare too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

There's staring and staring.

1) That helpless glance where a guy's eyes are just magnetised to anything chesty, but he hastily looks away. Forgiveable. That's not the guy staring; that's his hormones taking control of his eye muscles.

2) Leery starers. Kick 'em in the nads; that should re-educate them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭utick

hey i cant help staring at a nice rack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Closing this thread now, as it seems to attract muppets and muppet posts that have extended back a month ago, which make mine eyes hurt.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement