Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction Brief

Options
  • 14-04-2008 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

will anyone doing construction tell me what is needed in the brief all i have done is the investigation research what else do i need

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

Not really sure what you're looking for there.

If you're looking for the brief, I've looked and from what I've found, it's impossible to find on any examinations.ie or any Department website, so I'd say we're not supposed to mention the brief, unlike at Junior Cert. Just have a "Deciding on a Project"

And if you mean, what other sections you need, i don't think there are set headings, apart from evaluation, experiments, and maybe health and safety.

I just have:
    • Choosing the Project
    • Design
    • Making
    • Electronics
    • Finishing
    • Health and Safety
    • Experiments
    • Evaluation
    • Acknowledgements

I made a guitar:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭i-cheat

sound lad....im making a coffee table still havnt finished and only 2 weeks left!!!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 idiotboy

I made a guitar too :D

Advertisement