Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Past papers

Options
  • 14-04-2008 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

For a lot of my current courses I can only get one or two past papers on SIS, but I remember four years ago being able to download about 5 or 6 for each course - does anyone know if there's any way to get papers from further back? Cheers. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

They're probably still there but under different course codes?

I doubt they got rid of them completely so just keep searching, or email exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 theleprechaun

Instead of searching under current modules, search under a subject area eg. law.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭t_ucd

Brilliant, I've just searched under subject area and found ones going back to 2000 - thanks guys! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

It was the same for me last year with the same modules getting different codes.

Bit of panic followed by mild embarrassment, it's okay :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭t_ucd

Haha yeah I am quite embarrassed now, wish I had thought about it a bit more before running to boards! :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement