Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billy Connolly Tickets x 4 Wed Night 21st May

Options
  • 14-04-2008 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭

Hello All,

Is there anybody able or willing to swap tickets for the Thursday or Friday shows for Billy Connolly in UCH ??

I have 4 tickets for the Wednesday show, but being a Man United fan, I made a screw up a massive screw up , buying the tickets for the Champions League Final night.

Please if anyone knows who can swap ticks it would be so greatly appreciated , as a last resort I will have to sell these tickets :(. If I do I will be posting on Adverts.ie at face value.

Please Help

Will

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

Not sure but i think all ticket selling is not allowed on boards

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Not looking to sell looking to swap otherwise if I sell it will be on adverts.boards.ie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

You'll be fine, United wont be in it anyway :D

Only messing man

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭OwenM

I have two tickets for friday im 80% sure I can't go to, I will know by this sunday and get back to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Melion wrote: »
    You'll be fine, United wont be in it anyway :D

Only messing man

I'm not, Utd are going out. :D Liverpool for the CL after beating Barca in the final.

OP, why not check with the ticket office and ask in case there is somebody else looking to swap or bring tickets back. Worth an ask anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Ok all I got it sorted, Box office swapped for the Friday so all sorted, cheers all.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Good stuff (I was watching this thread carefully!)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement